STARTUPS & SMES AWARDS CYBER4ENERGY 2022
1st EDITION !
The Cyber4Energy Awards is a contest open to all French and international startups and SMEs, bringing or having implemented innovative cyber solutions in the energy sector.
15 finalists will be selected by the Forum organizers.
- 15 startups finalists
- 3 minutes to present in English your solution
- 2 minutes of exchanges with the jury
Congratulations to the 3 winners!
3 WINNERS including ONE SPECIAL JURY AWARDS
- Category 1: Cybersecurity provider solutions – Exemplary cybersecurity solutions from providers (solutions to be deployed or already deployed in the energy sector)
- Category 2: Excellence of Cyber strategy deployed by startups or SMEs from the Energy sector – Exemplary solutions, projects or processes already deployed by SMEs from the energy sector
- Category 3: Coup de Coeur of the jury, all kind of Cyber exemplary solutions from Categories 1 and 2
- European origin
- Robustness of solutions
- Sustainability of solutions
- Economic relevance and cost-benefits analysis
- Credibility and ability to carry the project
- Competitive positioning – Technological breakthrough
- Environmental and social impact
Applications are now closed!
Awards for the winners
Communication and visibility
- Communication campaign
- 1 interview on Cyber4Energy website
- 1 mentorship at the Enedis cybersecurity division (3 half days)
- 1 complete assessment service by Capenergies
- 1 Access to the events of Systematic-Paris-Region for 1 year + 1 mentorship by Visconti
- 1 consultancy support (2 hours) and a follow-up service by Pôle SCS
See the details in the
Download the application file and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org